Reporting to senior management the Credit Controller will be an important part of the finance team and be fully responsible for the management and collection of trade debtor balances.
• Opening new accounts and checking credit ratings;
• Reconciling and maintaining customer accounts;
• Ensure debts are paid in a timely and effective manner;
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers;
• Handling disputed amounts;
• Respond promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal enquiries;
• Providing information to senior management;
• General office admin tasks.
• Must have experience of working within a credit control position;
• Proven track record of controlling debtor accounts;
• Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office;
• Excellent telephone manner and ability to deal with customers efficiently;
• Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets;
• Excellent problem solving skills